- [31d1]: Q: What has nine arms and sucks?
- [31d1]: A: Def Leppard
- brownpau: So I was kind of interested in following up on the Half-Life saga by playing Blue Shift and Opposing Force.
- eddietor: non-canon! :)
- brownpau: Having recently finished replaying HL1 and thinking of getting the Orange Box.
- brownpau: But then I realized I could just search for Opposing Force and Blue Shift speed runs on YouTube.
- brownpau: Those give you the gist of plot and gameplay without any messy purchase or actual interaction.
- eddietor: haha
- eddietor: get the orange box!
- eddietor: get the boxxxxxxxx!
“was just thinking. my sister does -alot- of reading, and spends like $1000 a year on just books alone. most of them she reads once then never looks at again. is there any kind of like…video rental store but for books? would make things alot cheaper, plus once one person has read the next person can get enjoyment from it etc” —*facepalm*
“My poor sleeping wife has comments open on a “popular” Flickr photo. So here come the shitbirds with their sparkly GIFs and self-links. Ugh.” —hotdogsladies
“Some at the Naval Academy are questioning a decision to honor the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., by serving fried chicken, greens and cornbread …. An academy spokesman said the menu was chosen because it was a “traditional Southern meal.” —Midshipmen Question Menu At King Holiday Meal